Hwyl!
Kadrinazi
:)
Kontakt tylko na maila
hwiccee
Chasseur
Kontakt:

Post autor: hwiccee »

Zeka: We haven't decided yet exactly which games we will run, we are consulting with the guys that run the show. The idea is that we will run 4 games over the weekend, most likely 4 different games. All of these games would be open for anyone to play.

The games we are thinking of running are -

Napoleonic using Grand Armee rules & 6mm figures
Seven Years War using Konigs Krieg rules and 15mm figures
Great Northern War using Polemos rules and 10mm figures
American Civil War using Fire & Fury rules and 20mm figures
Franco Prussian War using Feuer & Furia Francese rules & 6mm figures
English Civil War/Thirty Years War using Polemos rules & 15mm figures

Plus some other 'maybe's'. Basically we will see what the guys who run the show think would be good to run.

Kadrinazi: Great :) You speak better Welsh then me :)
Awatar użytkownika
Raleen
Colonel Général
Kontakt:

Post autor: Raleen »

To make forum more sociable :) .

Here are some photos of our players and did by our players:

http://www.strategie.net.pl/viewtopic.p ... 85&start=0

Comments are unfortunatelly (for you) in Polish, shade...
Panie, weźcie kości w rękę i wyobraźcie sobie, że gracie z królem Kastylii, i rzucając je na stół zdajecie wszystko na los bitwy. Jeśli dopisze wam szczęście, zrobicie najlepszy rzut, jaki kiedykolwiek uczynił król na ziemi; a jeśli rzut wam się nie powiedzie, inaczej nie odejdziecie z gry, jak z honorem.

Gil de Osem do króla Portugalii Jana I Dobrego przed bitwą pod Aljubarrotą (14.VIII.1385)
Awatar użytkownika
Takeo Takagi
Shosa

Post autor: Takeo Takagi »

hwiccee pisze:Wales/Cymry (Wales in the Welsh language): Don't worry we have this, the most important, most beautiful and most cultured area of the British Isles, as well!!!
One of the most admired and recognized polish historian is... Welsh.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Davies
So, I agree, that Cymry is most cultured area of the British Isles :)
Awatar użytkownika
Raleen
Colonel Général
Kontakt:

I just had had to write about it... :)

Hwiccee do you know him or maybe some of his books? Is he (as a historian) known in UK?
Panie, weźcie kości w rękę i wyobraźcie sobie, że gracie z królem Kastylii, i rzucając je na stół zdajecie wszystko na los bitwy. Jeśli dopisze wam szczęście, zrobicie najlepszy rzut, jaki kiedykolwiek uczynił król na ziemi; a jeśli rzut wam się nie powiedzie, inaczej nie odejdziecie z gry, jak z honorem.

Gil de Osem do króla Portugalii Jana I Dobrego przed bitwą pod Aljubarrotą (14.VIII.1385)
hwiccee
Chasseur
Kontakt:

Post autor: hwiccee »

Photos: Nice photos - I am not sure I want to meet you all now :)

Norman Davies: Yes of course I know his work. He is a well known historian in Britain. Of course this doesn't mean that many people will know him because the subjects he writes about are not that popular in Britain.

His 'God's Playground' books are easily the best books on Polish history in English. The same is often true with his other books. I don't always agree with what he has to say. But at least his work is making some areas of history more popular and easier to find out about for the English speaking world.
Awatar użytkownika
Raleen
Colonel Général
Kontakt:

Photos: Nice photos - I am not sure I want to meet you all now
Oh, you are probably confused with this guys in school - well usually they don't wear in such way. It was rather a joke :) . They attend to very good secondary school in Warsaw - we all know it because Leo is a history teacher there, and because he works there he has organised playroom for boardgames in his classroom. So we had a club which is opened each Friday 16.00-23.00, sometimes when Leo is not present there is no club in such week but this are very bad weeks :) . Generally we play each Friday.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „International Forum”