Grunwald 1410 (Taktyka i Strategia) - help!

lucas1985
Enfant de troupe

Grunwald 1410 (Taktyka i Strategia) - help!

Post autor: lucas1985 »

Hello everyone, sorry for no Polish!

I was on holiday recently and bought Grunwald 1410 in Rebel games in Gdansk. Unfortunately on getting back home I opened the box to find nearly half the pages in the instructions are blank - not printed at all! Poor quality control and now half the instructions are missing for me to translate...the game is currently useless :(

If someone could please scan me the instructions of pages 8 and 9 and 12 and 13 which are blank :(

Dziekuje!
Awatar użytkownika
Raleen
Colonel Général
Kontakt:

Re: Grunwald 1410 (Taktyka i Strategia) help!

Post autor: Raleen »

Hello!

This is TiS quality ;), unfortunately!

One question: have you tried to contact the publisher?

I think someone from our forum should have English version. If no, try to contact Khamul via PM. Few days ago he mentioned about this game in other discussion. Also try to look for this rules on BGG.

Good luck!

Feel invited in future, especially if you wanted to share some opinions about this game.
Panie, weźcie kości w rękę i wyobraźcie sobie, że gracie z królem Kastylii, i rzucając je na stół zdajecie wszystko na los bitwy. Jeśli dopisze wam szczęście, zrobicie najlepszy rzut, jaki kiedykolwiek uczynił król na ziemi; a jeśli rzut wam się nie powiedzie, inaczej nie odejdziecie z gry, jak z honorem.

Gil de Osem do króla Portugalii Jana I Dobrego przed bitwą pod Aljubarrotą (14.VIII.1385)
lucas1985
Enfant de troupe

Re: Grunwald 1410 (Taktyka i Strategia) help!

Post autor: lucas1985 »

Thanks for your help, Zeke very quickly PM-ed me and emailed me a copy of the missing pages. Dziekuje :!:

I tried to register on the TiS forum, but for some reason the confirmation email to register for the forum never seems to be sent.

So far from my translation the only thing I find strange is that whilst 'banners' or units under one flag formation have to start together, they can later separate and do as they please without any negative consequences to morale, strength or disorganisation? Maybe I've missed something.
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „International Forum”