Pola Chwaly 2015

Rapier
Carabinier

Pola Chwaly 2015

Post autor: Rapier »

Hi guys,

do you think that on Pola Chwaly 2015 will be some figure wargaming? Do you know what exactly should be possible see and play?
I just asking you because after several years of inactivity I and Benny we would like to visit on Saturday Pola Chwaly but from oficial site I have feeling that this action is mostly for groups of historical wargamers who are fighting outside. :)

PS: Do you know if Oddiel8 with 1:600 wargaming will there?

Cheers
Rapier
Awatar użytkownika
Indar
Błędny rycerz
Kontakt:

Re: Pola Chwaly 2015

Post autor: Indar »

Certainly will be a big tournament Fire and Sword (XVII century, 15mm), will also be a presentation of the historical wargame "Gods of War: Napoleon", and more. I think that will be something to look at, possibly play too.
http://www.freha.pl - Forum Rekreacji Historycznych
Awatar użytkownika
Kretus
Baron

Post autor: Kretus »

Oddział8 is probably not going to come.

There will be DBA 3.0 school on Saturday, and DBA 2.2 tournament on Sunday. I think new wargame from First to Fight will also be shown (1:72, early ww2).
Z czasem nowa z nas powstanie wodzów rota
Uzbrojona w historyczne argumenty...
Awatar użytkownika
Raleen
Colonel Général
Kontakt:

Post autor: Raleen »

The site of Pola Chwaly appeared few days ago and is strongly changed, so it can make such impression as you said, but wargaming will be present on Pola Chwaly as usually.

It would be nice to see you Rapier. This year I am comming on Saturday evening and then stay to the end.

I hope to see you in Niepolomice!
Panie, weźcie kości w rękę i wyobraźcie sobie, że gracie z królem Kastylii, i rzucając je na stół zdajecie wszystko na los bitwy. Jeśli dopisze wam szczęście, zrobicie najlepszy rzut, jaki kiedykolwiek uczynił król na ziemi; a jeśli rzut wam się nie powiedzie, inaczej nie odejdziecie z gry, jak z honorem.

Gil de Osem do króla Portugalii Jana I Dobrego przed bitwą pod Aljubarrotą (14.VIII.1385)
Rapier
Carabinier

Post autor: Rapier »

Thanks all for information. Unfortunately we made decision and this year we will not there.
Probably next year we will go to Pola Chwaly and we maybe will present Rapid Fire game.
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „International Forum”