Wyprzedaż na Magister Militum

Awatar użytkownika
Raleen
Colonel Général
Kontakt:

Wyprzedaż na Magister Militum

Post autor: Raleen »

Jakaś duża wyprzedaż, z tego co wyczytałem związana ze sprzedażą firmy. Znalezione w sieci:
SALE NOW ON at Magister Militum!
Before the company is sold and whilst we still have the advantage of everything stock controlled on our website, we want to give you the chance to treat yourself and get some great bargains on our imported ranges. Plenty of historical miniatures still to go at https://www.magistermilitum.com/ and lots of of general wargaming accessories too!
Get them whilst stocks last!!
- Miniature World Maker 50% off,
- GHQ, Baueda figures & paint ALL 25% off,
- Hallmark/Noble/Figurehead 1:6000 ships &
CAPAero 1:1250 25% off,
- Oddzial Osmy 3mm & 15mm now £3 per pack.
Clickable links to all these discounts in our newsletter https://mailchi.mp/magistermilitum/sale ... tocks-last
Please don't make Richard list them on Ebay - I'll never see the dining room table again and Christmas is coming!! Treat yourself!!
Almost all casting orders are now on their way to you. Thank you for your patience!!
We expect to be sending any outstanding GHQ as soon as it arrives, likely late next week.
Don't forget to sign up to our newsletter on our website for all the latest.
Thank you for your custom over the last 22 years,
Zoe & Richard and the Magister Militum Team!
PS That's me with the wine on the couch and Richard with the flagon!! Sailing off in to the sunset!
Panie, weźcie kości w rękę i wyobraźcie sobie, że gracie z królem Kastylii, i rzucając je na stół zdajecie wszystko na los bitwy. Jeśli dopisze wam szczęście, zrobicie najlepszy rzut, jaki kiedykolwiek uczynił król na ziemi; a jeśli rzut wam się nie powiedzie, inaczej nie odejdziecie z gry, jak z honorem.

Gil de Osem do króla Portugalii Jana I Dobrego przed bitwą pod Aljubarrotą (14.VIII.1385)
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Modele i figurki”