Jednostki do systemu historycznego

Recenzje przepisów, relacje z rozgrywek (After Action Reports), zasady domowe.
Proelium
Carabinier

Post autor: Proelium »

vendetta_222
Z uwagą śledziłem losy dzieła KoT i to na różnych forach - podziwiam Ciebie za upór i konsekwencję, jednak po tym co teraz przedstawiłeś, widzę że nie odrobiłeś lekcji. Z tego co się orientuję, masz wiedzę i lubisz bitewniaki jednak, mimo prób nie potrafisz z tych dwóch darów stworzyć porządnej gry. Czytałem Twoją polemikę z Raleen na temat broni, a chodziło przecież o Twoją grę, a nie o wywody historyczne o pałce i kiju. Teraz widzę, że zmierzasz w tym samym kierunku - szkoda, bo w końcu się załamiesz i nic sensownego nie stworzysz.
Najważniejsze: mieszasz epoki. Piszesz, że to gra o średniowieczu, a dajesz przedział ponad 200 letni. Na Litwie husaria? Oczywiście, ale w renesansie, nie w średniowieczu. Robisz olbrzymi błąd konkretyzując jednostki z bitew historycznych, do gry która będzie opowiadała dzieje ponad 10 pokoleń!
Uprzedzam Ciebie: nie interesuje mnie polemika na temat końca i etapów, średniowiecza. Zastanów się, co chcesz zrobić, bo pisząc na przykład o: Cepnikach z Taboru, mam wrażenie, że opisujesz jednostkę wybranego okresu historycznego (konkretnych bitew), a nie formację wchodzącą w skład armii czeskiej, sformowaną przez króla. To tylko przykład, ale czy nie warto skrócić tę listę, mam bowiem odczucie, że Cepnicy z Taboru, to po prostu plebs, a ten w większości krajach był taki sam.
vendetta_222
Sergent-Major

Post autor: vendetta_222 »

Hussar (pronounced /həˈzɑr/, /hʊˈzɑr/, or (spelling pronunciation) /həˈsɑr/; Hungarian: huszár, pronounced [huˈsaːr], plural huszárok; Polish: Husarz (heavy cavalry), Polish: Huzar (light cavalry); Slovak: Husár) refers to a number of types of light cavalry originating in 14th century Serbia, introduced to Poland and Hungary by exiled Serbian warriors[1] and used throughout Europe and in Latin America since the 18th century. Some modern military units retain the title 'hussar' for reasons of tradition.
The hussars of medieval Hungary

A type of irregular light horsemen was already well established by the 15th century in medieval Hungary.[4] Etymologists are divided over the derivation of the word 'hussar'.[5] Many scholars believe the word originated in Serbian[6] as 'Husar', derived from the Latin root 'cursus' meaning 'raid'.[5] According to Webster's the word hussar stems from the Hungarian huszár, which in turn originates from the Serbian хусар (Husar, or гусар, Gusar) meaning pirate, from the Medieval Latin cursarius (cf. the English word corsair).[7] A variant of this theory is offered by Byzantinist scholars, who argue the term originated in Roman military practice, and the cursarius--a group of fast moving horsemen used for scouting or raiding—came to be called tsanarioi in Greek or the Armenian Chosarioi. [8] Through Byzantine Army operations in the Balkans in the 10th and 11th centuries when Chosarioi/Chonsarioi were recruited with especially Serbs,[9] the word was subsequently reintroduced to Western European military practice after its original usage had been lost with the collapse of Rome in the west. [10] According to another theory, the word is derived from the Hungarian word of húsz meaning twenty, suggesting that hussar regiments were originally composed of twenty men.[5] Or the term huszár probably signified 'one in twenty' as selected for service by ballot.[11]

The hussars reportedly originated in bands of mostly Serbian warriors [12] crossing into southern Hungary after the Turkish invasion of Serbia at the end of the 14th century. The Governor of Hungary, Hunyadi János - John Hunyadi, created mounted units inspired by his enemy the Ottoman Turks. His son, Hunyadi Mátyás Matthias Corvinus, later king of Hungary, is unanimously accepted as the creator of these troops. Initially they fought in small bands, but were reorganised into larger, trained, formations during the reign of King Matthias I Corvinus of Hungary.[13][14] So the first Hussar regiments were the light cavalry of the Black Army of Hungary. Under his command the hussars took part in the war against the Ottoman Empire in 1485 and proved successful against the Turkish Spahis as well as against Bohemians and Poles. After the king's death in 1490, hussars remained the preferred form of cavalry in Hungary. The Habsburg emperors hired Hungarian hussars as mercenaries to serve against the Ottoman Empire and on various battlefields throughout Europe. The "father" of the US cavalry in 1777 was a Hungarian hussar named Kovács Mihály - Michael de Kovats.
In Poland

While light hussars were adopted by all European militaries to counter infantry and artillery, the most spectacular were the heavy hussars of the Kingdom of Poland and later, the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, a state formed in 1569 after the Union of Lublin.

In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make first references to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, from the Serbian state of Raška (Рашка), and were called Racowie, a word meaning 'of Serbia'. "They came from the Serbian state of Ras." [2] Initially the first hussar units in the Kingdom of Poland were formed by the Sejm (Polish parliament) in 1503, which hired three banners of Hungarian mercenaries. Quickly recruitment also began among Polish and Lithuanian citizens. Being far more maneuvrable than the heavily armoured lancers previously employed, the hussars proved vital to the Polish Crown and Grand Duchy of Lithuania victories at Orsza (1514) and Obertyn (1531).
Na początku XVIw były już w polsce i na litwie jednostką najemników(inne źródła książkowe mówią o tym że pierwsze jednostki husarów były w polsce wcześniej niż przed 1500rokiem[bodajże gawęda o broni i mundurze polskim-ale nie jestem pewien dokładnie])

Husaria jak widzisz była już wcześniej w europie i nie jest to polski wynalazek wcale.

Najprawdopodobniej listy jednostek będą miały pewne ograniczenia czasowe, tzn ta i ta jednostka jest dostępna w tym okresie, bądź do tego okresu, lub po tym okresie.
Przykład: skład armii bizancjum zmieniał się w zależności jakie tereny były tracone przez cesarstwo( w zależności jakie lata były)

Jak widzisz jestem przygotowany na to że jest to spore zagadnienie, dla tego wzbogaciłem literature i zmiany w podreczniku od KOT były tak znaczące że po prostu nie dalo się zrobić tego inaczej niż od nowa poprawiając błędy KOT. W MACE każdy kraj będzie w miarę szczegółowo opisany, wypisane będą jednostki wraz z informacją na temat okresu występowania i konstrukcją armii dzięki czemu gracz będzie miał już jakiś pogląd na zagadnienie.

W chwili obecnej niestety mam sesję i nie mogłem tego wszystkiego prowadzić tak jak powinienem, ale po jej zakończeniu dalej będę działał w kierunku by zakończyć prace nad MACE uwzględniając poprawki i sugestie ludzi na forach.(przez to np nie mam kiedy uaktualnić strony systemu itp)[/quote]
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Systemy historyczne - do końca XIX w.”